Sylviah Wishenga is a communication and media personnel in Corporate Communication and Social Media.
She regards herself as a self-driven and hardworking lady, who seeks to exploit her full potential in every aspect of her career and be successful and success of her clients.
Sylvia is best at;
- Editing, Transcribing of stories/ articles/speeches: Working in the field to write, edit and tell the story as it is.
- Social Media Engagement: Engaging and increasing visibility through social media platforms. Appropriately use tweets and photo tweets, infographics, and factographics to pass information.
- Preparing Newsletters: She uses Adobe In-Design CS6 software and Mail Chimp
- Media monitoring: Following media coverage and activities.
- Creating Media Contacts: Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and messaging and audience identification.
- Media Relations: Maintain effective media relations, establish and maintain regular contact with media representatives and also promptly respond to requests for information from the media.
- Drafting of press releases and media advisories: This includes writing press releases and media advisories and sending them to the required audience.
- Creation of Calendar of events: Putting into perspective activities and events carried out by an organization, to help in better planning
- Event Organization: This involves calling media houses to come for coverage, calling invited stakeholders and guests, putting together the media packs, selecting o right banners to be used in the events, organizing for the registration desk and relevant materials to be used.